- Everyone knows David loves Mary and can’t wait to make her his wife
- They even have official hashtag already, #MaVid2018, all their friends know
- Then David visited her father in Owerri last Christmas
- When they offered him kolanut and palm wine, David knew he had been accepted
- He was smiling from ear to ear, feeling like a sharp guy, until they gave him the list
- The list of the things he’ll bring to marry his beloved Mary gave him instant headache
- The kind of headache pain reliever cannot relieve
- When David got home, he looked through his house for something to sell
- But even if he sells his new TV and land in Epe, he will still not have enough money
- Should David open Go fund me page, or carry placard and be like ‘epp me, I want to marry’
- That’s how he told Mary that they should postpone the wedding to 2029
- It’s not that far na, the official hashtag will just be #MaVid2029
- The only problem is Mary has not picked his call since that day
- Sorry bros, but you cannot pay for the wedding with love
- You better download PayDay Investor, the investment app that helps you set money aside consistently and invests the money for you
- PayDay Investor will invest your money in the ARM Money Market Fund, which means you will get quarterly returns and substantial interests on your money
- That way, you can marry bae sooner, maybe not this year sha depending on how much you choose to invest monthly.
- Worst case, 2020, that one is sha 9 years better than 2029
- Oya stop dulling, download Payday Investor for free here
- It’s ok, thank us later.
Press play to watch David and Mary’s love wantintin story
ARM MMF Average yield: 2017 – 16.6%; 2016 – 9.9%; 2015 – 12.8%.
Past performance is no guarantee of future results
Join the discussion 3 Comments
Will like to know the update about our account with you
JYC Travel & Tours Ltd
Need a visit to your office in Abuja.
Please, can you send me your address and contact person?
If I want to change my account from my business name to my name what is the process?
it is possible to do direct debit to ARM from my personal account